Monday, October 19, 2009

Addiction ♥

Recently everyone addicted to korea girls group
Nt oni girls but boys also
Da main two groupie is WonderGirls [ WG ] & Girls Generation [ SNSD ]
I perfer WG more bcz I they are more mature

bt I like SNSD too ~ ( gee gee gee gee baby baby baby )

Bcz of affected by one cutie of WG - SoHee
I ♥ to tie my hair like her recently esp studying

It's so comfortable for me though I m nt cute style lah
Just playing oni :DD

Some ppl may think that she is actuali acting cute and not beautiful :X
I admit that other members in WG are more beautiful than her

But I think that she is born to be a cutie
And her cute is naturally bt nt by acting :)

Another thing is finally I get my new style of editing pichas
But nt always da boring editing ~Asa~





Tis is da sweetie *.*



And me ( ignore my face & concer abt da editing :D )







I ♥ Editing & WG

3 comments:

Nikki_WanShan said...

so dakyi la u xD

mojojoee said...

omggg~!
geee geee geee geee geee geee baby baby baby~~

eminey626 said...

xDDDDDDDDD genie too!!!! LOL!