Friday, August 6, 2010

K-Drama : 我的女朋友是九尾狐/My girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox / 내 여자친구는 구미호

Hey guys,finally I was here again to introduce you all another k-drama.
I was happy when I foung that my previous post about the k-drama You're beautiful is the highest viewed post in my blog so I decided to blog about another intersting k-drama.
This drama is not broadcasted yet in Korea but it gained many attention and good comments after the teaser is out.
It seems like a really nice drama for me so I am here to recommand this drama for you.


This drama is 我的女朋友是九尾狐/My girlfriend is a nine-tailed fox / 내 여자친구는 구미호







Well this drama gained my interest because I watched the special episode about this drama in Strong heart.
And for those Who are intersted on the show,you may go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJzHlH4kD90&feature=PlayList&p=83232BE21A11EC55&index=127 to watch but I'm sorry that I could only find chi sub video at this moment.

The cute couple in Strong Heart

This drama is talking about Cha Tae Woong meets a girl and falls in love with her.
The girl is actually a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans.
When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver.

This drama immediately appear in my MUST-WATCH list of 2010 after the teaser is out.
Here are the attractions of the drama :

1.Highly rated actors
For your information,Lee Seung Gi and Shin Min Ah are the lead actors in this drama.
They both are famous actors in Korea especially Lee Seung Gi who acted in the drama 'Brilliant Legacy' which attained a high rating of 47.1% on 2009.
For those who are not familar with Shin Min Ah,she is the one who acted with Rain in the drama 'A Love To Kill'.
This is her comeback drama after the drama 'The Devil' 3 years ago.
With this 2 talented and highly rated lead actors,I believe it will be a really nice drama to watch.

2.Good looking actors
Lee Seung Gi is definitely a cute guy who has a really cute smile,and he is very popular in Korea as a all rounded artist.
While the girl lead actress is Shin Min Ah,who is godness for many man in Korea because of her beautifulness and her hot body.
One of her famous fan boy is Seulong from 2am.

And another 2 actors I am looking forward are No Min Woo and Hyomin from T-ara.

Ohya,it's a MUST watch drama for T-ara's fans because this is debut drama of Hyomin !
Hyomin is definitely one of my favourite member in T-ara because she is so beautiful,cute and talented : )

And for girls,there is not only the handsome Seung Gi in this drama but also the hot guy,No Min Woo.
No Min Woo is popular of his handsome face when acting in Pasta.Personally I think he is much more good looking in this drama because he cut his hair short.

Well,many people may not be familar with the actors above,
so I specially did a list for you guys to get to know them well by the other successful hit they did before. Hope it was useful for you all :)


*Lee Seung Gi -Shows : 2days1night,Strong Heart
-Drama : Brilliant Legacy
-Songs : Because You're my girl,Will you marry me
*Shin Min Ah -Drama : A Love To Kill
-CF : Too many ! LOL
*Hyomin -Shows : Invincible Youth
-Songs : Bo Beep Bo Beep,I go crazy because of you
*No Min Woo -Drama : Pasta


3.Intersting story line
And this is not a typical Korea drama again ! This a romance comedy :D
This drama just consists of 16 episodes in total.It's a good news for me since I really hate long drama.
The plot of the story is really new and special for me by using the character Gumiho(a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans)
The impressions of Gumiho gave me previouly is terrible but Shin Min Ah really looked cute to me.

And here are some photos of the main characters :

Lee Seung Gi as Cha Tae Woong

Shin Min Ah as Gumiho (she is so pretty ><)



Park Soo Jin as Eun Hye In



No Min Woo as Park Dong Joo (AHHHhhhh !) Fan girl screaming XD





Park Hyo Min as Ban Seon Nyun




Here are more pictures of them :


The relaitionships


Awwwww




Min Ah why is your hand inside Seung Gi's shirt !?


Pretty Min Ah



Seung Gi on the bike !


The cutie Hyomin~


Cute gumiho


He is just so good looking !


Is Seung Gi reading script ?




Cute scene



Teaser of the drama :




Theme song of the drama sing by Lee Seung Gi :




At last but not least,the comic version poster..


Words of Tine : I had used long time to search for the pictures and information,arranged and typed it by myself,
so if anyone wants to share this with friends,please kindly state where it come from :)
Please leave a comment for me if you like my post so that I have the courage to intoduce more k-drama for you all.
And if you feel free please help me click the adv too :)



7 comments:

eminey626 said...

OHH! this 1 xDDD seung gi & min ah~~~~~~~~~~~~ i cant watch this year >< if i watch. i cant stop myself 1 LOL!

T i N e said...

Hahaha I think I will still watch la as long as not affecting studies XD

mojojoee said...

hyomin! :D:D

T i N e said...

JOee : Hyomin just a small role here :(

Kodocha said...

I can't wait to watch! You have a nice blog here!

T i N e said...

Kris : Thanks :) I cant wait to watch it too ~

Nuramrinaaaaa said...

in the picture relati0nship that y0u put,there was s0meone that l0ve hyomin...wh0 is he??
And hyomin just played a small r0le here ~_~