Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's our one month ♥

Today 20.10.10 is one month annivesary of me and my boy .

We had celebrated it earlier and I decided to post on today to make this post more meaningfull :D

My boy brought me to a restaurant in Kajang called 21st century cafe to have our dinner.

The food there is really nice and is not very expensive.

Btw Thanks to my boy who belanja me the meal :D



This is how the restaurant looks like




We arrive there on 6smt and get to choose one nice seating that have nice view :)





Introducing my boy - Dom :D



The juices here is big enough for sharing




One of my favourite - Fried Ice-cream !



Feeding my boy :D



And slowly the day getting darker and darker





It's still havent become all dark yet but the view is very nice d.




Do you notice taht we are wearing couple shirt ? XD



Finally the food came !


He ordered cheese pot with steak which cost only about RM20,look at his sozai smile :DD




This cheese pot is soooooooo nice ><


Steak with onion ring,tomato,corn and bread
*I'm hungry now ><*



While waiting for my steak,I just sitting there and waiting for my boy to cut the steak and feed me *ngek ngek * The beef with the cheese sauce is really sooooo nice ! And if you could not eat beef,there are still many choices here with the cheese pot such as sausage,lamb and others :)


And Finally my steak came !!

It's medium steak with black pepper sauce which cost abt RM30.The meat is softer than the steak earlier so that's why it cost more expensive but it really worth for the price. We both love it so much.And I think the black pepper sauce is very nice also since it was not too black pepper (what am i talking ? LOL)




And finally the night came....


The night view here.So nice right ? It's really suitable for couple to have a meal here :)


And is a fun place for photography addicter since you can take diff pics of light here :)



And I get a present from my boy tat night too ♥



Can you believe he did this box by himself just by using cardboard ? o.O



What's inside the box is the roses he folded by himself.The roses is so much better than the roses the guys in our class folded .Haha these roses look like chocolate to me .He folded each rose every day since we be together and you can see there are 3 empty spots there because we celebrated the annivesary earlier.I'm still waiting for the 3 remaining roses ♥ . And my boy design and do the box so that it can stand like a photo frame.What a clever boy :D




Zoomed in photo of the roses




And the present I gave him :D




Although it's just one month we be together,but I believe we will be together for manyyyyyyy one months more



Happy one month

I
♥ U Dom


5 comments:

eminey626 said...

lol, the box looks nice lar XDDD creative. congrates tine :)

mojojoee said...

happy that u found someone like tat <3!! but dun forget to love me also worrrr :P

Chloe Chuah said...

*evil smile*

思 meow said...

stay sweet sweet ya ;)

Cz3min said...

wow wow!
so SWEET! :D