Wednesday, March 30, 2011

9th of March : Dom's Suprise Birthday Celebration

9th of March is a BIG DAY for my boy because it's his 23rd Birthday :) I decided to prepare few suprises for him since this is the first time I celebrate birthday with him.Woke up early in the morning to prepare and start going to Kajang by ktm on 11smt.Boyfriend didn't know I'm going to Kajang to suprise him,I thought it will be a perfect plan to suprise him BUT too bad my mum spoiled the first suprise by telling him :( But the show must go on !! So I start preparing the second suprise after I reached his hostel room.
Decoration for him with hearts & our pictures



I didn't expect the ceiling is soooooo high untill I need to stand on a chair+table to stick it.It's really a toughhhhh job but I'm satisfy with the results :D

The card for him



After decorating & doing the card,I wanted to sleep a while but I'm too hungry untill I decided to call my boy to bring me food and come back faster.But in almost half an hour waiting for him,I still fall asleep XD I received a call from my boy after he reached,and I woke myself up immediately and prepare my camera :)



SUPRISE !! Birthday boy is suprise at the decorations :D



After that I requested him to close his eyes to give him the second suprise : a meal that I cooked by myself :) This is the very first time I cooked for other person,I'm actaully scared that the food didn't turn out nice ><




Chef Tine with pasta & chicken chop




Special Birthday Meal : Pasta with tomato sauce,chicken chop with Tine's special sauce & mushroom soup.





He likes the pasta very much,this is his second plate of pasta :)




My special handmade sauce : Black pepper sauce + mushroom slices *yum yum*






We ate the meal together & spend some time together.When the night comes,it's time for the third suprise :) I purposely called him to go out buy something for me,and take out the cake I hide in the cupboard and close the light while waiting for him to come back.After he came back,I called him to switch on the light and he didn't notice the cake untill I point at it LOL





The chocolate cake




He is happy with the 3rd suprise :D




*Wishing*



*Claps*



Happy 23rd Birthday Boy :)




Time may take us apart,that's true,

but I will always there for you no matter what happened,

just like what you said to me.

Dominic,I love you.

Happy 23rd birthday :)


3 comments:

. Y A N N I . said...

oh girl. sweet daoooooo<3
u nvr kiss me before arr ><
and why parents also spoilt the plan?
and why u update u blog after so long..........~

Chloe Chuah said...

when u gonna kiss me har?
LOL!
anyway, so sweet la!
:)

mojojoee said...

so cuteee :3
happy bday tine's dom! i guess ur best bday present is that u having ur gf to plan & decorate & cook for ur bday :D
stay sweet buddy!! <3