Wednesday, September 23, 2009

♥ Angelababy ♥

People always ask me why I dont agree wif them tat girls they think is pretty


Actuali my leng lui geh standard very high


Angelababy is of cz one of the leng lui for me ♥


She is reali pretty and beautiful ..


She can be cute and can be sexy also ..


And look beautiful no matter in long hair or short hair ..


She is da most famous model in HK now and she is quite famous in Japan too..

She reali looks like a Japanese ..


Here is her blog http://angelababy.xanga.com/


Enjoy looking at leng lui's pic guys : )



♥♥

Sexy feel ~



Sweet smile she have ♥



Long legs .. I want too ><




Short hair




middle one is baby : )




Awww sexy

Perfect face









Sweet



She look like a doll :)





Elegant baby ~











Wif her leng lui fren : )
























No comments: