Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Working Hard for Final Exam !!

Not going to skul 2molo due to da stupid anugerah koko
Cant even study in class also
So beta sleep till late late in house
Den study for whole day

Plan to finish my physics chap 3 2molo o.O
Sound like mission impossible rite ?
But I finish my chap 2 d ~~ ( Though still blur la )
But at least I have concept on it ..

Plan to finish my physics revision tis week
so tat I can ask Sai Mun or other ppl abt things tat I still blur and duno..

Physic is the subject i scare the most actually
Though mid year result is still ok
Cz I have 0 concept on it .. Aiks ..

And there are still many subjects nid to study & do revision:
SEJARAH BIOLOGY CHEMISTRY ADD MATHS

Aww...
Tis is wat I get for always skipped tuition class ==
Next year cant like tat jor .. Aiks

Now my gang started to work hard for year end exam d

-Pay full attention during skul & tuition
-Write down wat teacher said
-Study whenever gt time instead of chit-chat
-Revision at home
-Ask for each other for anything tat duno

Wow..
Can you imagine and believe tat my gang now all behaving like tat ? o.O

Actually I am happy with this situation
I still can hang out with friends, take nap , on9 but I gt keep studying..
I should do tat from now for my SPM .. : )

Anyway Good Luck for studying buddies
Let's work hard together
and get good result together : DD



Aza Aza Fighthing : )