Friday, September 4, 2009

First Try + The Making of Mun's Bday Present


Since it was Mun's birthday

So I decided to gif her smt special

I done a box of fake chocolate tat made by thread and cloths oni

Tis is my first try

And Hope Mun will like my present : ) )

Let the photos tell u da story ..

I bought a box of tis from a stall in Jusco

Here is da instrution to teach me how to DIY da chocolate




Da materials given




Da box given


Cut cut cut ~~



Cut these things out






AND




DADA~~~~

Here's da product !

It's nt perfect bt I love it too ..

Since tis is the first time i sew things

Even though my finger is hurt

But reali happie when i saw da box of chocolate done !


Nice ? **w**




Zoom in ~ Are u hungry ? :D


I start loving sew things..
AND
Do a present for ppl by a truly
❤..



2 comments:

ALIEN said...

din do this for me....herh

Munn said...

eeee thanks tine tine!!! :D
really appreciate it lots! <3