Friday, August 14, 2009

Truly happy day : )

Today is a truly happy day for me

although kena tangkap by Pn Wong for wearing PJ cloths xD

Having a nice lunch v nice person

Bought Khalil's latest album !

(Timeless 可拉思刻 - Khalil Fong 方大同 )

Get back da feeling when i get sumthing i want for long time : )

And cut my hair though no big changes

But feel so fresh after cutting my hair

Finally I could see my eyes xD

Dad cook ' wu can rou ' for me afta tat

Yummy Yummy~!

Oh my pity tummy has to bcum fatter again ..

Went to tuition afta tat..

I found tat I reali focus on wat Sai Mun say during class

Although i m sleepy bcz of da cold weather

Happy cz Sai Mun praise me abt da good job

I m really happy when someone praise me bcz of my ability to do things well

but nt juz bcz of appearance or blablabla..

And get my RM50 ..

WooHoo..Finally I start getting $$ myself again ..

Da feeling is reali nice when u get $$ afta u work hard..

Have a wonderful nite v my cousin again..

She bring a board to my house

I duno wat it's call but you can draw on the board

and wat u draw on the board will appear in ur labtop or pc..

I draw many things and I feel tat tis is da best among they all..

You can try it too although without da board..

It's reali easy and fun ..

Thx Kam Kam although u juz borrow me to play

I m truly happy today :)

1st step - Juz simply draw out the thing and simply colour it :D

2nd step - add some details .. I love the colour of the marbles

3rd step - Colour the Background v sharp colour


Step 4 - Adding some creative & weird things xD



AND



Tada~~~~~

Tis is my drawing .. I love it : )

从微不足道的小事中就能找到真正的快乐


No comments: