Monday, June 8, 2009

My Redang Trip - DAY ONE



Feel happy that i can record down every trip and every place i went by words and pics ..

It will be the best memories in my life xD


2.6.09 Tuesday

Went Terengganu on 12am by dad's car...

Thanks dad very much o...

He didnt sleep for whole day juz for we more comfortable than sit bus =)




My look on 1st day .. Cool huh ? xD






I ♥ My Pink Cap =)



In car...


My beloved pillow ~


The same Jetty





Laguna Boat Service Pass



Me =)





Dad & Mum




3.6.09 Wednesday







Finally reach Laguna le =)






Beautiful Resort





Beautiful Beach =)








View from Resort







Everyone will get a cold drink when reach the resort ..Nice Drink ..







I ♥ The Lime Drink !







Have my lunch after that .. It's buffet !







Yummy :)





Check in after my lunch ~






Room v 4 beds..Cool =)







A nice balcony but dont have seaview err ><






Juz will have monkeys that will stole ur clothes that hang outside the balcony xD





My Painting of Foot nails !







Prepare going to snorkeling







WooHoo~Sea =)







Come back from snorkeling & Play at the beach ..







I ♥ the "CRUNCH" ice-cream ! Yummy xP







Ice-cream Ice-cream







& Mummy order a coconut ice kacang ..Nice too ^^







Slippers







1st Nite







My Nice Dinner .. Damn full after having da dinner ><






Very full err .. But NEED to finish it if nt nid to pay for it err >.<






Went to the club & saw tis Tattoo stall







Make a JOLIN style Tattoo .. My hand looks fat in tis pic ><






WooHoo~Snooker Time ! Pro leh ? xD
Went back room after playing snooker ~


Watch the movie "Summer's More More Tea" in a channel that will keep replay-ing ~


The movie make me wanna go to movie house 2molo so much xD


Nice environment there that when you sleep you can listen the sound of waves ~


Love Redang so much ~

3 comments:

mojojoee said...

nicee pichaas man!
i <3 da one ( ur slipper wan) got feel~

eminey626 said...

wow, use pic to tell all ur redang story..
nice!! xD

ALIEN said...

Redang so nice arr....
feeling good after c ur post~~