Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tis Friday !



Tis Friday I m going to sing v Meng Hern


for da Chinese Society Singing Competition


Will sing "屋顶"


Damn nervous leh >.<


and Damn scare also !


Cz nt many time to practise err


and tis week is so busy v carnival stuff & band stuff


and it's da 1st time perform in front of ppl in secondary skul..


I wonder why i can stand on the stage so many time when i was in primary skul


Gt dhk b4 wanna gif up


But today Miss wong and my bao bei gif me many supports


So I m nt so scare jor..xD


Hope that every things will b fine & go smooth..


And Hope you all will come and support me lah..


Tis Friday 12.55pm-1.55pm in block M (if nt wrong) xD


And best wishes to paradiser Swing n Meen for solo singing


ALL DA BEST FOR PARADISE !
I hope I have sound like 京爷 xD

No comments: