Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nice Day ..Band Day ..Music Day..Rock Day !!

Today was very happy..

Went to jaming v my fren's band for da whole night...

Cz their vocalist is sick so i go to help them le..

I have been enjoying so much in singing rock song huh..

Especially song that my Ah Jing sang b4.."Ah ah" damn nice lar wei..

But my throat is getting pain now..haha

Tis fri summore gt competition err..

Ohya..

Their band name is "On Soul " and members are called "SoulMate"

Cool huh ?

But for me of cz Paradise cooler lar..

Our style are totally different from them also..

Not bad for having a new try..

I admire their skill and they can sing their own band song..

So nice..

And of cz they r rich enuf to buy all the music instrument..

Hope one day Paradise can have our own band song also..

Haha..

Gambateh Paradise !!





是你让我重拾对音乐的热忱

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Let me write the song for u ! XD.