Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Recently School Life : )

I ♥ my school life so much recently..


Mayb after exam,1st performance & carnival..


So being relax now..


Charging to get back to a normal life aa..xD



I have no pressure at all now


Juz can feel happy..


Even HIM also make me vvvv happy recently..


Or mayb i have learn to enjoy everything i having now ?



I can Shout Out Load : " I'm Happy now ! "


Enjoying my school life v my LOVELY Buddies~!




We ♥ to take pics in toilet ^^




Again..





Me v Swing ~~




1st Shot..Pro me..



2nd Shot..Noob Swing..



3rd shot-beginner Eugene !?




Haha..I ♥ My face in tis pic..xD




Wow..da next Jolin..




A fren tat i noe for many years..Feel happy tat we r not stranger bcz of diff class..




Me v Meen..Bufday girl tat day..




Me v Yan ni..




Awwww! who kiss me !?




Is Da lovely kuik !!



And we will do many boring things in class...



Yan ni's doll v a pair of clip v wire..




And it will bcum a bag..




Yanni as the model to show the latest fashion ..



And u can use da clip to clip hair too...xD

V da sleeping beauty in our class..

V Yanni again ~



2molo will upload pic took on today..

Have a reali nice day today !

It was tiring but makes me happy :)

Love u all my buddies ! big big muackzzz for u all !!

No comments: