Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Days : )

6/7/2009

Today is Paradise's vocalist - Swing 's birthday !

We went to Desa Parkcity for celebrating v our beloved Swing ..

Da gift from Mun from Taiwan for Paradisers oni !!

Paradise v da gift !


Did a card for Swing..Sorry for no present !

10/7/09

Today is Hari Terbuka..

Everyone is worrying except me..

I summore ponteng perhimpunan..xD

Wake up on 8 will be a start of a happy day..

Went to skul on 9smt after having breakfast v parents..

Pn Hpng take turn when my parent's turn..

Luckily i m good student in Pn Hong class..

She juz said my add maths,bm nid to improve

AND

She praise me tat I always ask question in class,and beta than 1st few months

AND !!

Pass up her homework on date !? xD

BUT

She told my parents tat En.Ferdaus wanna see them..T.T

Went to find Ferdaus after that..

He talk alot of bad abt me..

Talkactive,bring newspaper bt nt textbook,ponteng class,nt passing up his homework,play hp....

BUT

luckily he said I m a clever student..xD

Parents sure gt scold lar..But i dhk they used to it d..

I dhk they r happy they dont nid to meet Ah Lim !?

Went to Low Yat to sing k after that v Mun Yee Kuik Fatty

And I bring them mask to prevent H1N1..xD
Me v Kah Chuah


Me v Mun !

Girls v mask !
And went to ROMP to buy cloths..
I ♥ ROMP's cloths so muchie !!!
It's cool & nt very girlish
Suit me lotzzzz !!

Nt enuf $$ to buy tis..I ♥ tis ! (Ignore my pants..)


Can u see my potential to be a boy ? I ♥ tis Pic !
Bought cloths tat I ♥ very much too..
But it's still a secret xD

Me v Fatty

Mun's sundae hanging ~

I m reali happy that I can really feel tat Paradie is reali like a family !!

I will do wat I promised..

Now For Me PARADISE is MOST IMPORTANT !!

Paradise Rockss !!

3 comments:

小比 said...

有帅到哦!

Chloe Chuah said...

LOL.
Secret clothes?
Malam Kebudayaan they will see it!
:D

T i N e said...

小比 : Of cz ! xD

YEE : Yaya ! Suprise mah..xD