Monday, July 6, 2009

Thank You !


I cant find another word to replace "Thanks" for u all..

These few days I m actually nt very happy

and stuck in smt le...

Thanks for many ppl for brighten up my days again..

Firstly,thanks On Soul for accompany me play band for nth..
You all are having performance too but still acc me always !
Love u all so much !
Is sad tat cant go for u all geh performance ,
Let us work hard together !!

And Thanks KahChuah & Swing ,
You 2 rocksss !!
So happy when be v u 2 ~!

Thanks my buddy - Joee,
You are the one who always comfort me..Thanks!
And of cz my 阿京 too..
你对梦想的坚持让我动容,
你对音乐的热忱让我感动...
谢谢你让我重拾对音乐的热忱...

Thanks 酱妹-小比,
You are such a pure girl..
Sumtime you reali so funy lar..xD

Thanks Jun Yao , A mei , Eugene & cathssy for supporting me..
You all always giving me positif energy !!
Thanks buddies !!

I will be tough !

Dont worry buddies !!

Ok..After da "long" thanks speech..

I wanna show u all guys smt tat make me wish to hv a bf .. :)


It is a very sweet n romantic kiss..


These pics is cap from 苏打绿 geh 左边 MV..


As KahChuah said,青峰's kissing skill is reali geng..xD


Ohya,da boy is 苏打绿主唱-青峰 and his xgf..


Check it out !!




da song is nice too !!




Getting nearer




And nearer ..




Sweet kiss :)



Omg..



Seperate le..





Sweet rite ? xD
SWEET 爆 !! :)


1 comment:

ALIEN said...

din thx me laaa....
suan liao loh...