Friday, July 31, 2009

Recently ..



29.7.09

Today is my dear cousin- Kam and her hubby - Max be together for 1 sweet year !!

I love u 2 very muchie

always buy me somethings i want xD

And bring me to play when u all come back from L.A.

And promised me bring me to L.A.

U 2 r the sweetest and the most real couple i had never seen b4

Hope you 2 may acc each other till old ..

Love ya ..muackzz..


Da beautiful book tat my cousin make for her hubby..Damn nice : )


Da sweet couple !!


30.7.09


Today din go skul bcz of many reasons ..

At nite go to learn drum at Yamaha..

Actuali is very nervous cz it's 1st time learning drum..


BUT


I feel I'm so lucky bcz My teacher-Edwin is a vvvv good teacher..


Cant tell out so many details here..

He juz said me tat I very gt talent to learn drum (*.*)

AND

I'm the student who learn the fastest among his students .

Syioknya when i listen tat

Long time no ppl praise me d

Others things are secret ..

Thanks ya Edwin.. : )

You make me love to go for drum lesson so muchie..

Can Thrusday come faster ?

Or everyday also Thrusday ?

Haha.. xD

1 comment:

DeniseStephy ShuaneJoA said...

hahaha!!! 加油啦~~~ u can do it!!!