Monday, July 27, 2009

· Lesson · Incomplete ·

Peformance is ok without drum ..

I'm really gald that I had tis chance to perform at outside

Have a chance to perform at a different type of event..

I really learned many from this performance.. : )

Not everyone has a chance to train theirself at oustide

But I had it..

Appreciate it a lotzz..

I feel that I reali bcum mur mature afta tis performance ..

Paradise will bcum beta and beta with all tis training.. : )

Paradise for u all mayb is juz a name

But for me It's a spirit..

That cannot less anyone..

So I reali hope tat from tis time onwards

Paradise will be a complete spirit every performance..
Make up me ~

Me v Swing


Tine Meen Swing




Camera is beta ..



Me v Meen




I love tis pic though it's blur :)


Da pic I love da most among da day ..

At da backstage .. My look today

Hungry !?

[ Incomplete Paradise in Black & White ]


3 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

Goddddd!!
I really hope i will be there.
Well.
Sorry.
And.
I love you all.
<3 <3 <3
xoxo

E U G E N E said...

Hohohoho !
love all the pics
xD

SwinG . said...

i <3 those pictures~!