Sunday, July 19, 2009

感激不尽 ! 万分感动 !

Here is my long long Thanks list !

First of all .. Of cz I nid to thx Paradisers !

I still remember da day u all ask me wanna group band together or nt..
I still remember we dhk so hard for our band name

Finally
We group our band - [ Paradise ]

Start from our 1st performance at Church till da day b4 malam kebudayaan
It's nt even enuf one month

Many ppl look down at us ..
They dont believe us can do it well ..
They pei si girls & beginners ..
BUT
We din gif up & we work even harder to prove to them that we can do it ..

FINALLY

We reali did it !

I love u all - [ Mun Swing Meen Yee ] !

Thx so much for giving me advice & opinion
Thx so much for giving me confidence
Thx !!

And sorry if i said anything tat too over ..

I reali feel so proud tat I m one of Paradise !

Secondly..
I need to thx tis fat guy tat very important to Paradise
He is like a 保姆 & also 严师 to me
He is Fatty !!

Everytime we practise u will be bside us
Everytime we rehersal u will be bside us
Everytime we eat McD u will be bside us

Thx for spending so much time v Paradise just for acc us practise
Thx for always be our 保姆 & even "kakak" !? san fu sai !
Thx for giving me advice & opinion abt how to play the song !
Thx for letting us go to ur house to eat maggie !
Thx for acc us to eat McD , chat non stop , gossip..
Thx for taking photo of us !
Thx for support us so much !!

Sorry if I said anything tat hurt u b4 !

I reali love u so much Fatty !!!


And of cz My Dearest Family !
My dad My mum My sista
Thx for u all willing to spend time to watch my performance !
It was great tat I can prove to u all tat ur daughther can did it well at the stage !

Thx mum & dad for willing to fetch me here fetch me there..
Thx mum & dad for willing buy me such a expensive keyboard..
Thx mum & dad for willing support me wateva i do..
Thx mum & dad for willing letting ur daughter learn wateve she want !

I love my family so much..

Thx On Soul - [ Jiang Co Gou Ying ]
Thx for you all's advice & support
Thx for never look down on us
Thx for Co jie tat cum my house for da whole niet juz to help me write da music sheet !
Hope one day will have chance perform v u all !

And now it's my dearest friends' turn !!

Thx to frens tat support Paradise below the stage (排名不分先后)

[ Fatty ] [ Kuz ] [Jo Ee] [ Bao-bei-er aka Kai Yan ] [ Hann ] [ Jun Yao ] [ YanNi ] [ Cathssy ] [ Hai Shan ] [ Min Li ] [Xing Ti ] [ Kuik ] [ Yit Jun] [ Jia Yao ] [ Ngau ] [ Keat ] [ Xin Rong ] [ Shya ] [ Chew ] [ Mun Ley ] [ Choi Chee ] [ Soon ] [ Bryan ] [ Huan Hee ] [ Cindy ] [ Keith ] [ Vincent ] [ Shen Han ] [ Soon Zee ] [ Leng ] [ DJ ] [ Zheng Jie ] [ Siliang ] [ Ah Mah ] [ A ma ] [ YYS ] [ Kit Zai ] [ Hong Sheng ] [ Hu Hong ] [ Chew ] [ Meng Herng ] [ Xuxu Ling ]

Thx for u all screaming like hell for us..
Thx for u all standing on the chair although it's dangerous ..
Thx for u all waving hands although is tired ..
Thx for u all running up to the stage

You all sure sore throat le ba? San fu sai ! :)

*Pls leave comment if does not have ur name here !
I was sorry tat I cant rmb u all !

First special thx for Kuz aka Bui,
Thx for helping us recording video when we r practising ..
Thx for taking photo of us ..
Thx for saying we remind u of 1990z , I was reali happy when I heard tat ..

Thx to Jo Ee..
Thx for always comfort me when i told u sumone look down on us ..
Thx for always support me ..
Thx for ur praise & advise ..

Thx to Mr DJ
Thx for willing to rush back after watching MU juz for my performance !
Thx for willing to comfort me during da nite !
Damn Gam Dong when I heard tat !
It's so bad tat din take pic v u leh !!

Thx to Mun Ley
You are such a beautiful girl
& so pro in make up
Thx for willing to make up for us without getting anyhting in damn short time..
Ur make up skill reali nice juz I nt use to make up..xD

Thx Ngau
Thx for always helping us carry things without demand for anything
Those heavy keyboard heay aim r reali heavy
You are such a gentleman..

Thx to Kit Zai Leng & Chew
Sorry for always want u all to do some effect for us..
Thx for tat !

Thx Hann tat willing perform v our band !
and be our special guest !

Thx to those who call me to Ga Yao b4 da performance
Jun Yao Kai Yan Cindy Cathssy Yanni Joee Kuz Fatty

Thx for those who look down on us
You all gif me power to work harder and prove to u all tat I can do it !
Maybe u all dhk tat u all can do it well too..
I dhk performance for u all is juz a show but for we all it's reali like a hard war !!
But we enjoy lotzzz!
Sorry ya for letting u all dissapointed tat we did it !!
HAHA..

Thx to Ken ke & Thong & Soon Yee for sms me and call me to ga yao !

Special Thx to 方大同 & 张芸京
You 2 r the one who make me love music so much
You 2 r the one who make me love stage so much
You 2 r the one who make me understand wat is music
You 2 r the one who make me continue for my dream !




感性的时候到了..

那天表演后的哭泣并不是因为伤心
是因为感动
感动我们终于办到了
我们证明了给那些不看好我们的人看
我们是可以的!!

站在台上的感觉真的很享受
享受你们为我们的呼喊
享受灯光
享受成为台下的人的焦点
我想这就是我所追求的
能让你们投入进我们的音乐是我最想要做的

谢谢你们让我办到了
更要谢谢你们让我知道这是我所要的我所追求的
让我更了解自己的梦想
更了解我有多爱舞台
更了解我有多爱音乐


其实我真的受宠若惊,
一个那么微不足道的我真的有资格让你们那么疯狂的支持我吗?

所以
我答应你们
在未来的日子里
我会继续爱音乐
我会继续爱舞台
我会努力做得更好
我会努力让我自己进步
我会努力做好每一场表演

让每一个支持我的你们以后可以更自豪地说我是 Paradise 的 supporter !

最后这是我的真心话..

[ Dear 一直以来力挺我的你们 :

在我不确定的人生里,
有你们如此确定地支持我,
能用这样的姿态站上舞台。
我真是死而无憾了 !! 爱死你们了 !!
From 一个微不足道的Tine ]
**Pls leave comment and tell wat ur feeling after reading my long post
I wanna noe it :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for de show~!
Go go Paradise~

パラダイスわ一番!!

頑張れ!!

CoW said...

thx still rmb me ^^
feel happy n proud hv a such fren like u~
its nt easy to go in for ur dream
so u girls mz continue ur gud work
=D

ALIEN said...

thx that remember me n my name got many time appear in ur list

really thx u all very much
juz want to say that
"sometimes girl can do better than boys"


GA YAOU!!!Ur Dream is Infornt of U!!!
thx for let me have a rock memory!!!


PARADISE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminey626 said...

MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

:)

yea, u did it!

Thongyen said...

hahas
i knew u guys did a great job
gratz !
keep on rocking~
support paradise

Munn said...

We can do better and better and Of course Better!!

To prove that we wont be losers anymore!

Andrew said...

that show was a great success !
sorry la cannot accompany u all always..
do tell me when u all having the next performance :)
feel proud of u !

E U G E N E said...

Muahahahahaha !
Well done babe !
<3

Yuh Jiun said...

nice performance :D
gayaaao!

思 meow said...

感谢你记得我
感谢你的演出
感谢你的感谢

还是那句..
你是最棒的
我为你感到骄傲=)

Lyn said...

lolx...~
gambateh..!!
support paradiser...!!!
wooohooooo...~

[[ next time wan a pro shouter... ]]
[[ mii mii mii...!! xDD ]]

gambateh yarh...!!

SwinG . said...

Well,
i'm very proud to be a part of PARADISE~!
im sure we can do it better and better!!
really enjoy the time we standing on the stage~!
no need nervous,no need scare!
JUST BE OURSELVES on the stage!
gambateh,PARADISE!
nothing is impossible!

Chloe Chuah said...

Heyyy!!
My girl!
I am so so so proud of Paradise!!
:DDDDD
I think...
I won't be nervous when im at the stage but nervous behind the stage.
Weird huh?!
><
anyway.
I love you all!
:)

Jie Jiun said...

Jia you paradise!! I'll always support u all!!! Love yea <3

mojojoee said...

:DD
do better to thanks us

Jia-e said...

hahahahah:D
nice show xD

kenke said...

^^ keep the work on, gamnbateh!