Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Wonderful Night : )

My eyes were damn pain today morning when I wake up..

And it look like goldfish eyes.. = . =

Receive sumone call and wake up bcz of the call..

And smt happen ..

Damn it .. I hate ppl cant do wat they promise !

Reali damn bu shuang tat moment..

I wake up though I'm damn tired but they din do wat they promise..

Wasting my time only..

But I'm happy tat I did a correct decision : )

Continue sleeping till 3smt ++

My cousin - Kam Kam tat juz back from L.A. called me

She asked me to go her bf house to play tonite

I rejected it at the first but she keep calling me to go..

Summore I long time din see her le ..

So finally I went to the small gathering..

Kam went to fetch me at nite .. She does not change lotss..

Still da talkactive cousin =.=

Cousin's bf house is so damn beautiful and have a nice view !

Love the fresh air there..

Cousin's bf - Max changed damn lotzz ..

Laz time was like a yaw wat guy but now is a cute guy (yang guang xing )

He was still tat fei ..

We eated a small spot of chaffy dish..

It's damn delicious..

And gamble after the dinner

Afta tat we played fireworks at nite !

I din play fireworks since CNY .. SO happy to play tat !

It's reali happy when spending time v they all..

My cousin promised me to bring me to L.A duirng holidays..

Hope she will do wat she promised lar xD

Love u Kam Kam & Max !

(P.S All da pic below is edited)

Da yummy little spot ..

Snacks v my beloved Mah Jeok !

Yam Seng ~~


Kam & Max ..
Da sweetest couple tat I had ever seen !



Playing Firewoks at nite :)

Max did '11' ! xD
And I did a love ~
I love tis edited pic..
Look so cool :)


I had a wonderful tonite though I cried again

But I feel happy afta I cry

Thx Kam Kam ~ Muackzz

You r still da best cousin for me ..

And You 2 still da sweetest couple for me !

Will write blog abt yesterday performance 2molo .. :)

2 comments:

mojojoee said...

nxt time we play also! :D

T i N e said...

xD Yaya..Wait CNY lar bud..