Thursday, July 2, 2009

今天不在家 :)

1.7.09


Today is a new start of a month..


Wow..already half year pass..so fast ..


Went to watch Transformer 2 v Kuik Fatty Joee KahChuah XingTi YitJun n SooWai..


Such a big gang huh ? xD


Today is such a nice day for me !!



[ The best teacher-Miss Wong ]

She fetched us to Jusco !!


But joee them nt so good luck so they nid to wait for bus le~


Went to cinema to buy tickets 1st..


Damn many ppl there luckily KahChuah noe sumone to buy for us xD


As usual we go to toilet...



Weeeee~~~




Me v KahChuah..





Me v Kuik~




WooHoo~~Kiss kiss..I m so man =.=




We 3~




At da food court..stealing Fatty's tom yam..Yummy ^^





Transformer 2 is so nice !!




Ice cream also got PARADISE !! Should find Paradise to 代言lar wei..

Me n kuik n Fatty are going to 海青班 later in school
Left nt much time
So we decided to lepak at Jusco..: )
Went to da park to play after tat...



Play 太鼓 v Fatty..




Fatty so noob lar..Fatty is da right one n I m da left one..





Play v kuik..




Both also pro..But of cz I more pro lar..xD..I still da left one..



See our total marks !! WooHoo..




Green green greennnnnnn~~~~




Kuik lose to Fatty...TT




Girls cant lose !! And summore I m so man..xD




Da marks r so close..Both also pro lar..


Finally I won !! 9-7 actually..Kuik din take dao da marks =.=

And play v kuik ~ And I 放水to let her win...xD
Went to play other things..

Guns...Shooting...


Dont make me angry !! >.<

Lagi geng...


Finally we play this again ! Boy VS Girls!
we lose le... T.T
But we get fun in the game cz suddenly will have many "ball" come out...
Sumtime ven 4 or 5 together..xD
So fei lar..
Take pic v da car tat luk like da ice cream car in transformer b4 leaving..

Go back to skul by taxi..


Me v Bao Bei-er..
Nothing to do in dewan so we went to padang to take photossssss!!


Weeeee 3~~
And we took many many funny photos...xD
It will be more fun if using DSLR..
I taking kuik~

Tiny kuik in my hand~

Fatty is still heavy although it is tiny..He look like a trophy !!

Wow !! I eat Fatty !!


And Kuik eat me.....


And Giant Fatty come to catch Kuik..
So funny rite ?
We gain many fun by taking these photos...xD
Last photo during da 海青班..

Hope tat I will be happy like today everyday !!

Thx Fatty & Kuik..

You 2 brighten up my day !!

Muackzzzzz...



1 comment:

小比 said...

音乐好的人玩起什么乐器都很容易上手吧?
哈哈。
那些照片好有趣。