Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Redang Trip - Day Two

4.6.09 Thrusday
Went to Marine Park on ther early of the morning ..
A live guard call "鲍鱼" is a very nice & pro life guard
And he is very very Funny
Feel sad that pic v him in his hand err >.<
Morning wake up den can see the sea..Nice..
Following 4 pics taken by the pro life guard 鲍鱼..
Weeee~~~Could you recognize which is me ?
Been push down to water by those Life Guards !
鲍鱼 say tis call anemone soft coral...so nice...




And tis call black tip reef shark..




Hard Coral ~




And have my lunch after snorkeling




& Go to walk walk after lunch~

Da sun is so bright !

Flag of Diving centre..

Tis is the bridge in the movie that can go to 小强's restaurant ~

I ♥ the waves !

WooHoo~~Beautiful seaview ~

Do we look alike ? xD

Beach !
Coconut tree ~

Went to the club again ~ Mummy wanna go massage ~

Funny n friendly staff there =)

I & dad go play snooker again ~ ♥ My Tattoo ~

The More More Tea Inn ^^

I ♥ My Smile in tis pic =)

Walking on the sand feel good ...

Can find beautiful flowers anywhere in resort =)

The Road Back to My Room..

Lazy to write the whole word .. Can i write Please T ? xD

Tonite is BBQ Nite =)
Have a very nice dinner...
After that go to cheong k ..
All old songs here except for Jolin's songs ..
Weird..Even have "妥协" "大丈夫" that r Jolin's latest Song...
My Hubby-Khalil is totally nt exist in the menu =.=
I think the boss love Jolin very much huh...xD

KTV room geh toilet...
鲍鱼 & other life guards come and join us on 10 smt..
They are funny & friendly xD
Went back room after sing till 12 smt...
A nice MOON..so round...

I miss the friendly & Funny Life Guards =)